Digital resources are available at this Store in PDF, MP3, and other file formats, and can be downloaded immediately after payment. These files are electronically delivered and are not shipped.
How do you receive your downloads?
- After payment, you can sign into your account and go to your "Orders" page where you will see the Download link under the specific order number, or
- Use the links you receive in the notification email immediately after your order has been paid
- If your download fails for any reason, please try again before requesting assistance. You may download digital resources a number of times, but may not copy and distribute it as this would violate the copyright agreement with us.
Download your files immediately
- Your downloads will be available for download for a set period of time after purchase
- If your download period expired, please contact us to extend the download period
- Most downloads are available in more than one format, i.e. a Zip archive that contains the MP3 files, a PDF or other files, or the native program files.
- You can download the Zip archive, and then extract the files afterwards if you experience problems with the native PDF or MP3 files.
- If you cannot download and open a Zip archive, you need to install a Zip utility on your device in order to do this.
When ordering digital products, it is important that you take into account the suitability of your internet connection to download large files (up to 500MB). Our staff cannot manually send these files to you via email after purchase.
Copyright notice: Digital products are subject to the same copyright rules of normal products. Digital files may not be copied, except for your private, personal use, and may not be re-distributed free, or sold at any price.