Besorot Tovot, Pocket Edition, Deluxe Softcover
The Four Gospels in Hebrew
Vine of David’s new Hebrew-only Gospels is a unique work, placing the Gospels thoroughly into their proper Jewish matrix, both visually and linguistically. Unlike the Delitzsch Hebrew Gospels (Hebrew/English translation), this portable pocket edition contains only the Hebrew text. The four Gospels are prefaced with introductory material, essays, and reviews. With this work, Vine of David strives to communicate the historical Jewish context of the Gospels. Delitzsch’s Hebrew translation from the Greek reveals incredible scholarship, and returns the Gospels back into the language, epoch, and culture of Jesus.
Details & Specifications
- Pocket Size 4.875 x 6.5 inches
- Descriptive sidebar headings for specific gospel portions
- Hebrew only translation of the four Gospels by Franz Delitzsch
- Parallel gospel cross-references
- Includes reviews, quotes, essays, comprehensive gospel index, and prefaces to each gospel by nineteenth-century Messianic Jews.
- Binding: Flex Bound (Softcover), Smyth sewn, headbands, gilding on three edges, one ribbon marker.
- Book Cover: Alpha Cowhide (burgundy color), with foil stamped (Brushed Gold) titles and decorative artwork and decorative heat burnishing; rounded corners.
- Slipcase: With matching cover artwork (Ships in this ridged protective slipcase.)
- Paper: Bright white, High quality Golden Sun uncoated woodfree paper