Biblically Kosher, Book
A Messianic Jewish Perspective on Kashrut.
Revealing the Biblical Sources of Dietary Laws in Judaism.
There is much more to the Bible’s food laws than saying, "Hold the bacon." Learn what the Bible, ancient Rabbis, and the Apostles teach about eating. Did Jesus put ham, shrimp, and snails back on the table? See how a Messianic Jewish perspective provides important cultural context and uncovers the true meaning of New Testament passages about eating. Find out what it really means to eat biblically.
This book will change the way you think about the Bible and food. It will bring you closer to the ancient Jewish way of life that Jesus and his disciples practiced. Discover how the simple act of eating can become an expression of worship!
You will discover:
- Whether or not the Bible requires to separate meat and dairy
- The real meaning of Peter's vision
- Secret additives that contaminate food
- What Paul meant by the term "nothing is unclean"
- Why beef and chicken are not always kosher
- How food being organic might make it less kosher
- Whether Islamic Halal is kosher or not