Biblically Kosher, eBook
A Messianic Jewish Perspective on Kashrut.
Revealing the Biblical Sources of Dietary Laws in Judaism.
There is much more to the Bible’s food laws than saying, "Hold the bacon." Learn what the Bible, ancient Rabbis, and the Apostles teach about eating. Did Jesus put ham, shrimp, and snails back on the table? See how a Messianic Jewish perspective provides important cultural context and uncovers the true meaning of New Testament passages about eating. Find out what it really means to eat biblically.
This book will change the way you think about the Bible and food. It will bring you closer to the ancient Jewish way of life that Jesus and his disciples practiced. Discover how the simple act of eating can become an expression of worship!
This supplement beautifully illustrates the key ideas of the book, Biblically Kosher, by using excerpts from the book, Scripture passages, and eye-popping photography, all presented in a classy glossy format. It also offers in a nutshell the key ideas of keeping kosher from a Messianic Jewish perspective and produces a spiritual hunger for more information, which "Biblically Kosher" can ably satisfy.
You can purchase Biblically Kosher, In Words and Images, Supplement separately in bulk (5+) for only $3.00 each to hand out to friends.
You will discover:
- Whether or not the Bible requires to separate meat and dairy
- The real meaning of Peter's vision
- Secret additives that contaminate food
- What Paul meant by the term "nothing is unclean"
- Why beef and chicken are not always kosher
- How food being organic might make it less kosher
- Whether Islamic Halal is kosher or not
Also visit: The author Aaron Eby's special website for Biblically Kosher, for reviews, samples, blogs, issues, news and some even some humor.
Product Specific Details
eBooks are an electronic book format
While eBooks sold by First Fruits of Zion are not DRM-protected, it is nevertheless protected by the First Fruits of Zion copyright. We rely on the honesty of our customers not to violate our copyright by duplicating, selling, or sharing any of our digital publications.
eBook orders cannot be cancelled or swapped out after you have placed your order.
Before you purchase an eBook, please check the DETAILS tab to make sure it is sold in a suitable format for your use.
- PDF: (files have the .pdf extention). This format is widely associated with Adobe Acrobat Reader software, although the PDF format can also be read by some dedicated e-readers, and other software.
- MOBI: (files have the .mobi extention) This is the proprietary format used by Amazon Kindles and Kindle Fire tablets. To transfer the MOBI file to your Kindle device or Kindle App, refer to the instructions which came with the device, or the seller. You also can email the MOBI file to your dedicated Amazon Kindle email address which you will find in your Amazon account.
- EPUB: (files have the .epub extension) This is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Most e-readers can open this format, on tablets or desktop computers.
Ebooks can be read on a number of dedicated e-readers, however, almost any sophisticated electronic device that features a controllable viewing screen, including computers, tablets and smartphones can also be used to read eBooks, provided you have the appropriate software.
eBooks are not automatically transferred to your device. Refer to the Downloading Digital Resources information page for details on how to download your digital resources after purchase, and transfer it to your favorite digital device.