A Reader's Hebrew Bible, Italian Duo-Tone Cover
Torah, Nevi’im, Ketuvim.
Once you are able to read Hebrew, this is the Bible to use to build your biblical Hebrew vocabulary. It is ideal for Hebrew students. A Reader’s Hebrew Bible saves time and effort in studying the Hebrew. By eliminating the need to look up definitions, the footnotes allow the user to read the Hebrew and Aramaic text more quickly, focusing on parsing and grammatical issues. Contains unique footnoted definition of all Hebrew words occurring one hundred times or less.
A Reader’s Hebrew Bible offers the following features:
- Complete text of the Hebrew and Aramaic Bible using the Leningrad Codex (minus critical apparatus)
- Shaded Hebrew names that occur less than 100 times
- Footnoted definitions of all Hebrew words occurring 100 times or less (twenty-five or less for Aramaic words)
- Context-specific glosses
- Stem-specific glossed definitions for verb forms (Qal, Piel, Hiphil, and so forth)
- Ketib/Qere readings both noted in the text and differentiated appropriately
- Marker ribbon
Please note this is an all-Hebrew version, and does not contain an English translation.