Voice of the Prophets, Commentary Set + Audio Magazine
Casebound 6-Book Set
- Book One: Contains Messianic Jewish commentary on the haftarah portions for Genesis includes readings from Isaiah, Ezekiel, Malachi, Hosea, Amos, Obadiah, and Kings. Book one also includes commentary on special haftarah selections for Rosh Chodesh and the days of Channukah.
- Book Two: Contains commentary on the haftarah readings for Exodus: Selections from Judges, Kings, Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Jeremiah. Book two also includes commentary on special haftarah selections for Shabbat Shekelim, Shabbat Zachor, Shabbat Parah, and Shabbat HaChodesh.
- Book Three: Contains Messianic commentary on the haftarah portions for Leviticus include readings from Samuel, Kings, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, and Amos. Book three also includes commentary on the haftarah for Shabbat HaGadol and the five haftarah selections for Passover.
- Book Four: Contains Messianic Jewish commentary on the hafatarah portions for the book of Numbers, including passages from Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Jeremiah, Hosea, Micah, and Zechariah. Book four also includes commentary on the two special haftarah selections for Shavu’ot.
- Book Five: Contains Messianic Jewish commentary on the haftarah portions for the book of Deuteronomy, including passages from Joshua, second Samuel, Isaiah, and the seven consolations from Isaiah’s book of consolation. Section five also includes commentary on the special haftarah selections for Tisha be’Av, fast days, Rosh Hashanah, Shabbat Shuvah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Shemini Atzeret, and Simchat Torah.
- Appendices: Includes useful timelines, charts, maps, diagrams, genealogies, an extensive subject index, a Scripture index, indices of rabbinic literature, a glossary, bibliography, a list of all the weekly haftarah portions, a timeline that presents a guide of dated events and oracles in the Hebrew Bible, blessings for the study of Torah and the reading of the haftarah portions, and several other useful tools and resources.
- 6-Book Set (including Appendices)
- 1750 pages covering commentary on both Sephardic and Ashkenaz haftarot, as well as the holiday readings for festivals and special Sabbaths.
- Festival and special Sabbath readings.
- Kings, Prophets, and End Times Prophecies
- History, geography, archaeology of ancient Israel
- Messianic prophecies omitted by synagogues
- Children’s stories
- Covers more than than eighty haftarah readings
- Study Questions for individuals or small groups.
- Weekly Bible readings and study materials.
- Audio Magazine in MP3 format with 20+ hours of material corresponding to the chapters in the books