Chronicles of the Messiah, Complete Edition
The five books plus appendices of Chronicles of the Messiah present an extensive harmonized study of the Gospels from a Messianic Jewish perspective, presented in a sturdy, hard cover edition.
Chronicles of the Messiah takes students on a passage-by passage study through the story of Messiah, reconciling all four Gospels into one continuous narrative, perfect for weekly studies in the Gospels.
This is an invaluable study source for every serious student of the Bible.
- Book One: Tells the story of Yeshua from his conception through his immersion and early ministry before the arrest of John.
- Book Two: Yeshua’s early ministry around Lake Galilee from the calling of the disciples to the death of John.
- Book Three: The teaching of Yeshua to his disciples from the story of the feeding of five thousand to his last Chanukkah in Jerusalem.
- Book Four: Yeshua’s final six months, including the resurrection of Lazarus, the triumphal entry, and the last public teachings.
- Book Five: The story of the Last Seder and Yeshua's arrest, trial, suffering, crucifixion, triumphant resurrection, and ascension.
- Appendices: Critical indices necessary for navigating the other five books of the series, additional essays, charts, maps, tables, time line, and glossary.