What to do when you order is declined
Orders are normally declined under one or more of the following conditions:
- The billing address you provided in your account does not match the billing address on your credit card statement.
- The CVV code was entered incorrectly
- There are not enough funds in your card to cover the purchase
If your order was declined, you can sign into your account, and try and repay the order after you have corrected one or more of the above.
Update your information and pay your order
- Sign into your account, go to your profile page, and update your billing address.
- Go to your orders page (under "My Account"), and click on the order number that was declined.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the order, and re-enter your details and pay again.