A $500 non-refundable deposit and the completed Registration Form will enroll you in this tour so long as space remains. The remaining balance of $3,850/$2,600 is due at the FFOZ office by January 15, 2020. To register for this event from outside the United States, please contact our Admin Care Team at +1 417 468 2741.
Experience Israel, Spring 2020, Tour Registration
Join us for a unique and unforgettable journey through the land of Israel. You will be amazed and delighted at the modernity of the country as we experience post-1900s sites. Your heart will be moved as we visit modern-day battle sites and open our eyes to the reality of Israel’s society and situation in the world.
We will celebrate Israeli Independence Day among the people on the streets of Jerusalem and feel the mournful loss of Israel’s young sons, brothers and friends on Memorial Day. No other tour will allow you to experience Israel like this as we kayak the Jordan River, jeep the historic “Burma Road,” and walk the “Salad Trail,” picking and eating of Israel’s delicious produce along the way.
Israelis from all walks of life will spend time with our group and you will be astonished at the diversity of the culture. Experiences in a Bedouin village, in a Samaritan town, on location at battle sites, in the mystical alleyways of Tzfat, inside Israel’s Knesset (parliament building), and with our own IDF soldiers all along the way will deeply enhance your connection to the land and her people in ways that most tourists never experience.
This is your opportunity to truly touch the physical land and attach to her people. Come with us, and be inspired at the beauty, productivity, cooperation, and ingenuity of this Modern-day Miracle: The Land of Israel.
Full Tour Price
$3,100 land-only package available
Includes airfare from New York, USA, 4-Star hotels, all food, transportation within Israel, and all tips and fees.
A $500 non-refundable deposit and the completed Registration Form will enroll you in this tour so long as space remains. The remaining balance of $3,850/$2,600 is due at the FFOZ office by January 15, 2020.
April 19 – April 30, 2020
11 days, including travel
Sun, April 19
Travel day—The Journey Begins Departing from Chicago, IL USA.
20 April – 29 April
Arrival and full days of touring and activities throughout the land of Israel.
Thu, April 30
Date of Departure—Saying “L’Hitraot: Farewell for Now” Depart to Airport 8:00 am for El Al return flight.
Modern Israel Tour Details
- Birth of a Nation: Visit the stations of early declarations of our rebirth.
- The Temple Mount: Discuss Messianic expectations, the end of days, and plans for the Third Temple.
- Tel Aviv: Catch the vibe as you walk the streets, learn some fun Hebrew words, and see what is happening on the ground.
Connect with the Land
- Jeep the historic Burma Road through the Jerusalem forest
- Touch history as you sift through remains from the Temple Mount and unearth centuries of lost fragments.
- Visit various world-changing industries that are representative of Israel being a light to the nations through innovation.
- Memorialize Yom HaZikaron (Memorial Day) with the people of Israel.
- Celebrate Yom HaAtzmaut (Independence Day) with the rejoicing nation.
- Share a meal with Israeli soldiers.
- Talk with Arab Christians, and engage the complicated situation.
- Sabbath prayers, singing, and dancing at the opening of the Sabbath at the Kotel.