Eyes on Zion, MP3
Our Eye Watches in Anticipation for Zion
Israel is still the geographical center of the spiritual world. The “Eyes on Zion” conference material focuses on the land of Israel, the people of Israel, and the prophetic redemption of Zion.
There is a line from Hatikvah, Israel's National Anthem, “ayin letziyon tzofiyah” that translates roughly to “Our eye watches in anticipation for Zion.” Hatikvah is the national anthem of the modern state of Israel and unlike other national anthems it celebrates the future and is not necessarily a recognition of the past. Israel’s greatest hope still lies in its future glory and while we celebrate the modern state—we have our eyes on a future Zion.
Learn how true, spiritual Zionism looks toward the future kingdom while acknowledging the miracles and prophetic fulfillments that God has already accomplished in the formation of the modern state of Israel. Discover how the Holy Land is God’s testing ground for faith and the center of the Messianic Jewish movement. These teachings, based firmly on Messianic Jewish eschatology, will challenge conventional ideas about the people, the land, and the modern state of Israel.
9 MP3 Tracks, (395 minutes)
- The Double Miracle of the Land
- Messianic Judaism and the Formation of the State of Israel (Part One)
- Messianic Judaism and the Formation of the State of Israel (Part Two)
- 10 Degrees of Holiness
- Locating Israel on a (Theological) Map
- Whose Land is it Anyway?
- Top 10 Reasons to Not be a Supersessionist
- The Ingathering of the Exiles
- The Land and the Messianic Era