Introductory Hebrew Language Curriculum
Propel your relationship with God and draw ever nearer to the Jewish Messiah as you learn "Hebrew Roots" and Hebrew root words at the same time. Get ready to learn a language like no other.
Learn to read Hebrew! The Getting Started in Hebrew DVDs, companion Workbook, plus the Wall Chart and Flash Cards make it easy. Learn Hebrew from a messianic teacher. After only twelve lessons you will be able to sound out any Hebrew text and move into additional Hebrew resources to begin building your vocabulary and competence.
- Learn how to pronounce and transcribe Hebrew words.
- Learn the deep symbolic meanings of each Hebrew letter.
- Learn to distinguish the subtle differences between similar Hebrew letters.
- Learn about ancient Jewish writings that illustrate biblical concepts through the Hebrew alphabet.
- Learn Hebrew names and titles of Yeshua the Messiah.
- Learn basic grammatical concepts found in the Hebrew language.
- Learn dozens of words that are used in both modern and biblical Hebrew.
- Reinforce what you have learned with exercises and quizzes.
Through 12 lessons on 6 DVDs, Hebrew teacher Aaron Eby takes the student through each lesson in the workbook. The user-friendly 210 page workbook is designed to give the student the maximum learning experience.
Combination Pack includes:
- 6-Volume DVD Set (12 lessons)
- 210-page workbook
- 18" x 24" Wall Chart
- 108 Flash Cards, (Print and Cursive)