Hallowed Be Your Name, eBook
A Study on the Name of God
Mayim Chayim Series
- What is the real Hebrew Name of God?
- Did Yeshua and the apostles speak God's Name?
- Should we verbalize His Name?
The Bible commands us to sanctify God's Name. Are you aware that our English versions of the Bible conceal God's Hebrew Name? Aaron Eby and Toby Janicki teach about the Hebrew Name of God—a Name so holy that Jewish custom forbids even pronouncing it. First Fruits of Zion's clear and deliberate scholarship cuts through misinformation and superstition surrounding this issue while offering readers a firm grasp of the historical, linguistically and theological implications involved in keeping the commandment of sanctifying God's Name. Hallowed Be Your Name provides definitive answers for one of the most vexing and contentious arguments in the Messianic Jewish movement. A must-have for every Messianic home and congregation!
eBooks are an electronic book format
While eBooks sold by First Fruits of Zion are not DRM-protected, it is nevertheless protected by the First Fruits of Zion copyright. We rely on the honesty of our customers not to violate our copyright by duplicating, selling, or sharing any of our digital publications.
eBook orders cannot be cancelled or swapped out after you have placed your order.
Before you purchase an eBook, please check the DETAILS tab to make sure it is sold in a suitable format for your use.
- PDF: (files have the .pdf extention). This format is widely associated with Adobe Acrobat Reader software, although the PDF format can also be read by some dedicated e-readers, and other software.
- MOBI: (files have the .mobi extention) This is the proprietary format used by Amazon Kindles and Kindle Fire tablets. To transfer the MOBI file to your Kindle device or Kindle App, refer to the instructions which came with the device, or the seller. You also can email the MOBI file to your dedicated Amazon Kindle email address which you will find in your Amazon account.
- EPUB: (files have the .epub extension) This is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Most e-readers can open this format, on tablets or desktop computers.
Ebooks can be read on a number of dedicated e-readers, however, almost any sophisticated electronic device that features a controllable viewing screen, including computers, tablets and smartphones can also be used to read eBooks, provided you have the appropriate software.
eBooks are not automatically transferred to your device. Refer to the Downloading Digital Resources information page for details on how to download your digital resources after purchase, and transfer it to your favorite digital device.