HaYesod: The Foundation, Alumni, Online Videos
Additional 6 Months of Online Access for Alumni.
Does not include the HaYesod: The Foundation Student Workbook.
This resource is for existing or alumnus students who already have the HaYesod: The Foundation, Student Workbook, and enrolled in this program before, and need an additional 6 months of online access to review Student Lessons.
There are no limits to how often you can watch or review the video lessons within the 6-month period. After 6 months, your access to the video portal expires.
How to Start
- Order the Program here and pay a new fee $15.
- Provide your unique Core account username or email address that you used for your first session
- Sign in after we've confirmed your purchase and updated your Core account.
- An additional 6 months online access to 10 Lessons
Watch streaming video on demand, covering the full program. (After 6 months, your access to the online videos expires.)
Please check the separate tab above regarding System Requirements for Online Students.
Online Lessons : System Requirements
In order to watch the HaYesod Student Videos, your system must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Broadband internet connection (downstream bitrate greater than 512Kbps (1+ Mbps recommended).
- Listening device, i.e., computer speakers, headphones or earphones.
- Desktop or Mobile device capable of streaming online videos
- Total video stream delivers about 6 gigabytes of data, depending on how often you rewatch videos. If you are charged per gigabyte, you may be charged extra by third-party providers.