The Vision, MP3
A Messianic Jewish Hashkafah
Discover a truly Messianic Jewish vision: Messianic Judaism for All Nations, a worldview founded on the land, the people, and the Scriptures of Israel, regenerated in the resurrection of Yeshua, and looking toward the coming kingdom.
Learn about the Jewish concept of “hashkafah” (worldview or paradigm). One’s hashkafah is the starting place for proper theology and application (halachah) of that theology. Essentially, hashkafah is vision—the way we understand ourselves in God, the way we understand the Bible, and the practical application of our faith.
A MESSIANIC JEWISH VISION:
- Sorting through the competing worldviews at work in Messianic Judaism
- Obtaining a biblical paradigm for understanding Israel, the Bible, and the kingdom
- Explaining the relationship between Israel, the Church, and Messianic Judaism
- Defining and exploring the relationship between Judaism and Messianic Judaism
- Defending and discussing the role of Gentiles in Messianic Judaism
A clear vision not only changes the way we think about Messianic Judaism, it changes the way we think!
“Where there is no vision, the people cast off restraint,
but happy is he that keeps the Torah.” — PROVERBS 29:18
Product Specific Details
FFOZ Friends support the mission and work and receive 10% discount on FFOZ-published resources*, plus Friends get free monthly teachings, periodicals, and more. * Study programs and discounted bundles excluded. Become an FFOZ Friend today »