What About the New Covenant, Book
Does the New Covenant really replace the Old Covenant?
"I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah." (Jeremiah 31:31)
Christian replacement theology is solidly based on a misunderstanding of the meaning of the new covenant. The church teaches that the new covenant cancels the Torah and God’s covenant with the Jewish people.
Messianic Judaism teaches that Yeshua did not abolish the Torah, but if that’s true, what about the new covenant? Doesn’t the new covenant of grace and faith replace the old covenant of works and law? In five engaging lectures, Torah Club author D. Thomas Lancaster digs into the Bible’s prophecies to dispel many of the common myths and misunderstandings about the new covenant.
- What is the new covenant and what are its terms and conditions?
- Who is in the new covenant?
- What’s the difference between the new covenant and the New Testament?
- Learn about the “better promises” of the new covenant.
- Find out how the new covenant lays the prophetic foundation for the Messianic Era, while changing our lives today.
Get ready to relearn everything you thought you knew about the new covenant!
Product Specific Details
FFOZ Friends support the mission and work and receive 10% discount on FFOZ-published resources*, plus Friends get free monthly teachings, periodicals, and more. * Study programs and discounted bundles excluded. Become an FFOZ Friend today »